Friday, January 30, 2009

The games we play...









Here are a few shots of Brooke playing basketball this week. (I did miss the one of her scoring...bummer!) I took a bunch more at the game but for some reason, they were blurry. Guess I better get a quicker trigger finger or somethin'! She, as well as the rest of our crew, is doing great in their classrooms. All seem to have good friends and be acclimated to their new school and now we focus (no pun intended) on acclimating to the weather. It has been really, really cold! As you can see in the pictures, Jaron's latest game(s) is keep away. That is "keep away from Reese". She thinks it is a game and he does not! With different viewpoints on the "game" at hand, this makes for interesting days for me. Hey! They never said parenting was easy. Who is "they" anyway?

No comments: