Good morning to Reese and Happy 9 months! As I checked the calendar this morning, I realized that Reese turned 9 months this past week. Where does the time go? So I thought I'd better give her the spotlight this post. She is doing great and, as the pictures can tell, loves to eat! Lately she is getting 3 meals a day with 2 snacks in between. Seriously! She is filling out but also burns a lot of calories crawling all over the house and trying to walk. We videoed her last night pushing her lion around the living room and then clapping for her great accomplishment as she fell to her bum. I think Lauren said it best this morning, "What would we do without Reese?" I agree Spanks! Reese completes this family and makes sure her presence is known! lol
Friday, January 23, 2009
Spotlight's on you Reese!
Good morning to Reese and Happy 9 months! As I checked the calendar this morning, I realized that Reese turned 9 months this past week. Where does the time go? So I thought I'd better give her the spotlight this post. She is doing great and, as the pictures can tell, loves to eat! Lately she is getting 3 meals a day with 2 snacks in between. Seriously! She is filling out but also burns a lot of calories crawling all over the house and trying to walk. We videoed her last night pushing her lion around the living room and then clapping for her great accomplishment as she fell to her bum. I think Lauren said it best this morning, "What would we do without Reese?" I agree Spanks! Reese completes this family and makes sure her presence is known! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment