
I almost forgot that I promised to post Reese's 6 month picture taken by your's truly. I only needed to snap 50 pics before capturing her great smile and bright eyes. You can almost see her two teeth too! Thank goodness for digital cameras! She had her six month check up and weighed in at 18 lbs 2 oz and was 27 1/2 inches "tall". lol She is eating rice cereal and bananas and still gets one formula bottle per day. A very good baby that is returning to "normal" after quitting the thumb sucking habit all on her own this past month...or, better put, she is sleeping 6 hours at night instead of 2 after kickin' her thumb sucking habit without any pressure from us! hee hee Regardless, all is good and we are so blessed to have you, baby Reeser, in our family! God is so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment