Sunday, October 12, 2008

I love Reese! I do! I do! I do!




Just needed to update everyone with a few awesome pics of Reese eating her toes. Are any of you that flexible? I am also just reminding you how much I love Reese because I need to remind myself how much I love Reese. (Lack of sleep...did that make sense?) She has been a little bit "stretching" during the evening hours. I am not talkin' about 5:00 til 8:00 at night but from 10:00 PM until 6:00 AM...THOSE EVENING HOURS!! Since breaking a few teeth, she has quit sucking her thumb. Kinda okay with us (and her dentist)....but not so okay since she is getting up 3 to 5 times a night. No kidding aside! I saw her last night at 11:00, 12:30, 1:30, 3:30 and 5:45 before deciding to get up...kinda "get up" that is...you understand. Sooooooooooooooo, just a few pics of the baby I love and the baby I am beginning to realize is the "baby that completes me"...hmmmmmmmmmmm Maybe that is why she is doing this...she wants to be the baby forever. I sure do love her but oh, how I am nervous for the night to start...

No comments: