
This morning I decided to try getting a great shot of Reese for her 6 month pictures. You just never know how many tries it may take but I do think I got a winner this morning. Albeit a tad early, as she won't be 6 months old for a few weeks, I feel it never hurts to get that camera out and try! Am I right? lol

Silly face! She was squealing with delight so much that you can almost see those 2 teeth...not quite the picture I had in mind but adorable nonetheless...

Serious face! Here she is almost in thought as to what she should do next...my suggestion was smile but she was starting to tire.

Pleading face! As if to say, "Only one more, mom?" And then she did start to cry, so we stopped for a "lunch" break and then things changed...Jaron got interested in what we were doin'...hmmmmmmm that gives me a thought...maybe together?

That's right! JC wanted to hold Reese...she looks thrilled...NOT! He was so proud of his shirt this morning that I think he wanted to see it on my camera. BTW, the shirt is his new favorite and he thinks it is THE BOMB! It actually is a hand-me-down from Lauren! Too cute!

As if to say, "MY HERO!" Reese has been all hands lately and especially loves to touch our faces. In fact, Greg's 5:00 shadow makes her giggle outloud!

OOPS! Reese pokes Jaron in the eye and just when he gets interested in finally holding his baby sister. Girl, you are not winning points in Jaron's eyes! hee hee

Kinda cute, kinda panicked, kinda cute! Couldn't decide if I wanted to keep/show this one but it is kinda funny after all. Reese looks stressed and Jaron seems perfectly content to hold her while the TV hums away over my shoulder. It is good for a laugh and will be fun to look at down the road, right?
(BTW, I didn't add the best picture to the blog as it will be Reese's 6 month picture I send out to family this month. I ended up getting a great smile with her big baby blues looking right at the camera. After I send the pics to Iowa, I will try to upload them on the blog too. Adorable, if I say so myself...can't wait to show you all!)
No comments:
Post a Comment