Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Finally!

Reese and I had her one year "photo shoot" the other day and I am pretty pleased with the results. It was a rainy day and so we stayed indoors...maybe I can get a pic outdoors later, right? But time was a wastin' and JC was very interested in the "new" movie I found...Toy Story 2. He loves Bullseye. Too funny! Here she is getting into her pose with a dress on and sadly not having a lot of luck! She did make it eventually and was so proud she sat for almost 2 minutes while I snapped away. She did great after a rocky start!
Here is that naughty look that she gives us from time to time...I just love it!
Not so bad...should have painted her toenails!
Giving me a vogue look...she may have a future modeling! lol
Walking to the camera (wo)man and thinking she escaped...very proud!
Showing a little diaper but the close up of her face is great!
One of my favs...there are probably 50 pics in about 2 minutes time so there are many good ones. With a quick trigger finger, a photographer can get a lot of pics in a moments notice! Thankfully with digital cameras there is no need to print, just edit or delete! lol
See her tongue...she is breaking a lot of teeth at the time and so this is appropriate for the scrapbook but not for handing out!

All in all, a success! Not sure which one I will use or crop or what, that is for next week! After all, I need to go watch Toy Story 2 AGAIN as Jaron has watched it 5 times this week and still isn't sick of it! May need to hide this movie tonight while he sleeps...right next to the Mousetrap game that I am not ready to take out again...3 year olds are funny that way! lol

No comments: