Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pool time in Iowa...I mean, kiddie pool time in Iowa

This is their first reaction to the very COLD water. The looooooooong awaited 90 degree temps have arrived and with that the AC is on and the kiddie pool is filled. Looks hilarious! I think our bath tub is bigger...seriously! They both loved it but didn't last very long. Maybe tomorrow it will be not ice cold water....maybe?
Reese showing off her latest accomplishment. "How old are you Reese?" and how cute is that!? lol
JC has figured out that he can see himself on my camera immediately after I take the picture so this makes photo sessions rather long but oh well! Here he wanted me to get him "in the air" and after a few tries we got one. Luckily I can delete the rest...don't tell him though!
One nice picture for Mommy? Please? And Thank YOu! Not to bad for two kids who can't sit to save their lives...cutie patooties! (Is that how you spell it? OK, just sound it out and go with it!)
A girl lounging by the pool with her drink...milk, of course! She sure loves milk and, like her Daddy, really really loves ice cold milk! Pass the cookies! (Take note of her little toes on the right side of the table...looks real comfortable, right? NOT)

These pics just crack me up as I think of the beautiful pool we still own in CA that is not getting used at all. Makes me want to break out the shovel and start digging...we will sure miss the pool this summer (and the next and the next) but are thankful that we even had the op to own one. Maybe someday....hmmmmmm College fund OR Swimming pool...I could let the kids decide?

No comments: