Friday, November 14, 2008

New blog title and a clean poopet to boot!

Nothin' better than a happy baby in a bathtub, am I right?
Dayle has taken a very "involved/hands on" approach to big sisterhood. She is always messin' around with Reese which is just what baby sister wants - attention!
Luv that smile!
This was supposed to be the last picture but somehow got in the middle...I will figure this out sometime! As you can tell, Dayle was soaked (as was the entire bathroom floor) so she took her shirt off. Here she is serving Reese "tea" that Reese just lapped up like a dog at the toilet bowl...yummy bath water! We do not recommend you try this at home as these are trained professionals! hee hee
I love all this attention and will smile all night long!
Lauren joined in on the fun for a while but actually ended up in our big bathtub with JC. He was begging for a bath with "Wauren" and when Jaron wants something you will hear it 555 times before he gives up! Could have been a worse request than a bath, right? My motto with JC: Pick your battles!
Last one...loved the look that Reeser is giving the mirror. As if to ask, "Who are you?"


Hello again...it has been a while but things are kinda crazy here! I have been busy and you will see some of the changes. First of all, I have changed my blog address as the countdown to the big move begins. No more California Cyclones, right? I have also changed my email address so make sure to update your email contact list. It is now five4telly@gmail.com. Can't wait to hear from you!

Things are progressing nicely with the move...we are fervently searching for a home and getting the kids registered at Sergeant Bluff - Luton. A huge decision on Greg and my behalf!! So now we have somewhere to live/base the search for the dairy site. Plus, Doc can work on the Salix dairy too (probably good to have a job with income, right?) We are very excited to have a place to call home and will let you know our new street address as soon as we have a home purchased...hopefully sooner than later. five4telly signing off for now...

No comments: