
These pics are from last weekend. They were actually taken at the Sunday game. SVU did play two games on Saturday and won both (B even scored!!) but I forgot my camera. Bummer! We decided not to go back for the camera beings I remembered once we got to the field after an hour long drive. :) Above B is captain with Sydnie. She even started this game. Cool!

Makin' a move with Mercedes there for the pass forward...B is really playing well. We couldn't be prouder! The best part is she is a team player. We couldn't be prouder!! (Did I mention that already?)

Throw in by Bleeker as SVU presses down the field...

I took this picture of our goalie Megan after a HUGE save. I uploaded it because of the mountains in the background. We were surrounded by the gentle giants and took it all in. Not too many more days and we will be missin' them...

Here is the "Bleeker fan club"...you can see Doc holdin' Reese in her favorite position. She sure is nosy! lol JC is climbin' up onto my chair next to Lauren who is playing the DS. And if you look closely you can see Dayle on the left side of the blanket laying down holding a book. She sure has fallen in love with reading...another answer to prayer. We did take shade but opted for the trees. It was a gorgeous day...did I spell that right?

This last picture of B was pretty cool as you can just see the ball by her right knee. I should have walked to the other side of the field so I could get her face but it was too far and Reese was hungry. Next game I will try to get her pretty little face on the pics...btw, SVU lost on Sunday so we went home early. Kinda a bummer but that's sports!
No comments:
Post a Comment