Happy Mother's Day to me...what a great bunch of kids we have! I got breakfast in bed (my fav - poached eggs and crispy bacon with black, black coffee) and 3 homemade cards (too special!). Reese was sleepin' right next to me as I ate and Jaron was off runnin' around - as usual! We then made it to an 8:00 church service on time (that is AM) and home again with no big stories to tell, thankfully! Greg grilled for lunch and then I headed down for a great mother's day nap...for a sleep deprived nursin' mom, there is no better gift! Am I right? lol Regardless, the night ended with 3 hours of Survivor (Go Amanda!) and Greg's Gumbo...I still need to write down that recipe. BTW, in the pics I am wearing Dayle's gift. The 1st graders made t-shirts so I decided to wear it to church. Dayle was very proud and I decided that I should have bought a larger size. Yikes! Looks like I should have saved it for next year...hey...maybe I will do just that!
No comments:
Post a Comment