The gang's all here
Doc and I got a quick photo of all the kids before we headed to B's band program last night. Lauren thought it would be good to lay down according to age. That thought had never crossed my mind. Good idea Spanks! I was just concerned about Jaron staying still long enough for me to climb up on the couch and snap the picture. I did notice we gave Reese enough time to grab a hand-full of B's hair. :) Yet, they are all looking in my direction...course, Reese can't see that far but her eyes are open. We will take it! And as for Dayle, tan already and lookin' a little tired...big field trip yesterday that she is still "recovering" from. Hey girl! School is almost out and we are so so so ready! BTW, Brooke did great at the program and received yet another award. She had a great year! More later...
No comments:
Post a Comment