MRAC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS...Lauren Bleeker, Lauren Luft, Lindsay Joyce, Brooke Bleeker, Carson Leiting, Lauren Graves and Madison Peck.
A quick picture after the start and before they all disappeared into the woods...and the hills. Neither Bleeker girl likes the hills but they love running in the woods away from the spectators. Or so I have been told...
Here is Lauren Bleeker and Lauren Luft...the two Freshman who run Varsity. These two push each other and usually trade nights on who beats the other. As you can see in the background, there was a cheering section at this location. :)
And here is Brooke at the same location with her constant shadow...Alyssa Nash. These two have been running against each other in XC and in track for 3 years now. ((I should add that Brooke beat her in this race...yeah B!))
The Bleeker cheering section with me behind the camera...usually it is Grandma but she needs some press time too, right?
1st place is on the right and heads over to Lauren (5th) and Brooke (9th). I should add that Heelan placed 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th and 9th in this meet. The girls do a great job of running as a pack.
I had to edit this picture as the sun was setting and I must have not noticed when I was taking the pictures. This is your 2012 Conference Champions...third year in a row. Congrats to the Crusaders! And a special shout out to my two girls...pretty special times. God is good!!






No comments:
Post a Comment