Friday, September 7, 2012

Lauren Shantelle

 I wanted to do a photo session with Lauren since her 8th grade graduation last May. We thought we would get it done this summer.  We thought wrong.  Summer was too hectic and we just couldn't find that certain outfit nor a quiet enough day to just get away.  So, "Lauren's pictures" was written in pen on our calendars for Labor Day. Brooke was babysittin' and we set off...alone and together.  It was a little overcast which was good and it wasn't too busy which was great!  I had a few ideas in mind but she seemed to have a few of her own. 

 Great pose and smile but still gotta edit out that tatoo...thanks Tinks! lol
Some of these are the candids between the good ones...I didn't like how her belt was sticking out so the next frames were with it tucked in.  However, her little nose all pulled up and her smirk is the reason I had to post.  Reese does this same thing with her nose/lips...twins!

This one was my favorite.  The colors are awesome and Lauren looks great. 
 I may need to edit it a little as her face seems a tad too dark but it is "just Lauren" with her little serious smile & thought provoking eyes.
This one was Lauren's favorite.  I like how it turned out too. (then again, I loved them all!)  Makes me think of Dr. Suess's book "Oh the places you will go" as we set up in the middle of the road...and this girl will go far.  
Yes. I do make my models work!! heehee
 Love those eyes...

So in addition to the graduation dress pics (check May, 2012 for my post), we got some really amazing 8th grade shots.  I did do this session a few year ago with Brooke too.  2 down, only 3 to go!  (just kidding, I am not counting down) Lauren is loving high school with all it's activities and events.  I especially like how she is becoming a confident young lady.  So thank you Lauren Shantelle, I love being your personal photographer and you were an awesome model.  Anytime babe, anytime!

 

 

No comments: