Monday, September 12, 2011

My boy turns 6


Anticipation...

and it is his OWN 3DS! No more borrowing big sister's DS but now he may need to borrow some of the girls' games. We did purchase Lego Pirates of the Carribean so he had one "boy" game to start with.

Dayle just had to try it out. Reese was, of course, next in line. As for Brooke and Lauren, they were at Cross Country practice and we just couldn't wait for them! JC was quoted that day saying time after time, "I am just so happy!" Birthdays are such fun when you turn 6!

Sports-cakes ready for the Kindergarteners! Chocolate soccer balls and vanilla baseballs that I laid on a bed of green grass/coconut and, yes they were yummy!

Jaron's class...with a little pink helper! Reese just had to be in the picture and was so proud to be in a classroom. I say, not yet Baby Girl!! Jaron has the birthday star on his shirt right next to Reese.

The following pics are of Jaron doing what he loves best...competing! (wonder where he gets that from...hahaha)






At the last soccer game, he did inform us that his number on his jersey was his age now. He also asked when he could wear a blue uniform like his big sisters. Blue is our club soccer program's color and he can start when he is 10. Like I said, he loves competing! And we love watching him...

Happy 6th birthday JC! You are such a kind hearted special little man! I never knew how a son could sneak into a mother's heart as you have mine. I love you Jaron!

No comments: