Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School...already!?







And yes...we are back to blogging! This summer was a fun but very busy one as you can tell from my last post dated way back in May. We had a great summer and took many awesome pictures (if I say so myself! haha) but they will never make it to cyberspace. Bummer, I know! lol
So, here are the kids on their first day of school. Lauren (8th), Dayle (5th) and Jaron (K) started on August 18 while Brooke started on August 19. Heelan gives their entire campus to only Freshman on the first day and, eek, Brooke is a Sophomore. (Already?!) So B got to hang out with Reese and I on the first day of classes and yes, we went out to lunch! It was great to have her around as I really missed the busyness of 5 kids in the house. This year I was really not ready for school...probably had something to do with Jaron attending Kindergarten. Probably? More like definitely!! My little man was very ready to go and I (proud to say) never cried...in front of him. He loves school and for that I am very thankful. But I really miss his little laugh and his voice and his legos all over the house and his pretend pirate play and his forts and his baseball tosses and his plans and his love of games and...and...and...ugh How many days til summer?

No comments: