Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy birthday Dayle!

Dayle turns 11 today...my year 2K baby! Her children will love the fact that her birthday is in this year. My parents were born in 1950 & married in 1970. It sure makes it easy to remember their ages & anniversary! Anyway, today is about Dayle...

As I download pics & type a few thoughts, she is anxiously awaiting her Dad's arrival home so she can open her gift. She had a great day at school...like always! Dayle is well loved by teachers & classmates and received many handmade cards today. As a 5th grader, she just started to play the saxophone (like her Mother did a few years ago!) & continues in Club soccer, Softball & Piano lessons. She is our resident artist & loves to paint on her easel or anywhere else I let her. I have many paintings & a few canvases that she has done & they are beautiful. Dayle is often found playing with the 2 cats or practicing her softball throw for the dogs to fetch. And last but not least, she loves to help others. Somedays that is her "helping" a little too much with Jaron & Reese but most days this is a characteristic that I absolutely love about Dayle.

In fact, this past year, Dayle donated 11 inches of hair to Locks of Love...again. She also did this when we were living in California & has already mentioned that she wants to do it again. So typical & generous...that's our Dayle! When she grows up, she wants to become a nurse. I think she would be the best nurse this world has ever seen!!

So, below are a few pics to capture Dayle's spirit! Happy birthday to my eleven year old daughter that has the heart & the passion for others that we all should try to emulate. I am proud of you Dayle & love you so much. Here's wishing you many more amazing birthdays!












No comments: