
Jaron and Dayle had their first testing for their next level at Taekwondo. They both did great! I was very impressed as JC had to sit for 1 1/2 hours during his testing and he barely twitched. He is very proud of his Taekwondo accomplishments...as he should be!

Notice how his toes are perfectly together! This is the correct foot position but I like his extra effort. He is doing a high block with a pull back as part of his form...looks great!

After graduating to the next level, he is applauded by the entire studio. He does look great in orange!

While he waited for the others to get their belts, I caught him looking at his old belt deep in thought. Wonder what he was thinkin'... Anyway, way to go JC! Now, "we" learn all new stuff and that means Mommy needs to pay more attention again so we can practice at home!

Mr. Jones, Jaron, and Mr. Johnson of Johnson's ATA Academy...I love JC's pose and cheesy smile! Tha'ts My Boy!

Then Dayle took the mats and did superb! The instructor told her after she was done that her form was outstanding...one of the best of the morning. She was really pleased!

Just PUNCH and with total concentration...keep up the good work!

Instructor Amanda put on Dayle's orange belt and the whole studio applauds. Dayle is a little nervous as you can see her toes. She sure didn't show that on the mats. I am proud of my girl!

Side kick pose...looks good to me!

Wrapping up our day as Dayle poses with Mr. Johnson after testing. We then headed to ColdStone for some ice cream. The kids did great! Now we work for another 60 days for the next level. Dayle will work for a yellow belt and Jaron works for his orange headband. Cool stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment