Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Reeser!

Happy birthday to Reese Gillian!!
She is two years old today and sure loves life! We celebrated over Easter with family and then gave her the 1950's Diner a few days later ((only because we were all too excited to wait for today)). So her day today will be a day with family and maybe dinner out ((at a track meet)).

The pics are again out of order and quite numerous yet I want you to see a glimpse of each celebration! So enjoy a sneak peak of Reese...our princess and our challenge! God has granted her with lots of zest for life. I just hope Doc and I can keep up!


Cake #1 with Harskamps...notice the numbers on the cake. Easter was also 4 birthdays...Brooke's 14, my Mom's 60th, Cousin Kenna's 2nd (only 24 hours younger than Reeser) and Reese. We lit the candles a few times that day!

Reese (and Kenna) got their traditional "2 year old" rockers from my Dad/Grandpa Harskamp. This is a wonderful heirloom that each of my kids have enjoyed. And yes! We have 5 rockers at the house! ((but no more!!))

THE perfect gift!! IOWA STATE clothes...now in pink, how fun!
Birthday cake #2 with the Bleeker's...this one was just for Reese. She loved blowing out the candles. Check out her cheeks! lol
I just had to include this picture cause Reese adores her cousin Seth ((Herman)). She is quite a flirt and acts really silly around him. Here Lydia ((Herman)) and Seth are helping Reese and she seems quite okay with it. They walked all over the backyard this way!
Rody...get one!

One last note, this picture sums up my household...Jaron is a wonderful big brother to Reese. He helps her often times before she gets frustrated. He pretends with her and she is receptive. He tolerates her laying on top of him while he watches Star Wars. I could go on... It just warms my heart! She is one lucky girl! And, ultimately, I am one lucky mom. God is good! sfb

No comments: