Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Reese conquers 2 teeth

"I have all this pain in my mouth for days and now you want me to smile?"
"What? You say you will quit takin' my picture if I show you my teeth? What are teeth?"
"You say they are in my mouth? I thought that was my tongue...what else is in here?"
"Here they are but you better snap that picture fast. I want to be fed now, please!"

That's right! Reese broke two teeth last week and the only reason I even realized it was because Doc saw them...after they had already broken through her gums. She did want to nurse more but I figured she was growing. I wasn't all too wrong as she is eating rice cereal in the afternoons now too. This is in addition to a bottle of formula once a day...up to 6 oz. What a lady! Growing up waaaaaaaaaaay too fast...

No comments: