
Reese's baptism will be this coming Sunday, the 3rd. We are very excited and anxious for the 8:30 AM service as her big sisters and Mommy (with the help of Rachelle Altena on the piano and Julie Dekker on the guitar) are doing a special music. It is number 231 in the silver Hymnal (How Great is the Love of the Father) for all you Reformed people out there. :) Brooke is playing her bass guitar, Mommy is playing her acoustical, and Lauren & Dayle will be singing along. Should be pretty special...

Reese will be wearing a heritage gown (Similar to the ones her big sisters wore.) that has her name and birthdate embroidered on the back bottom of the dress. It is designed so that the girls' daughers will wear it (Lord willing) and then we can embroider their names below their mothers' names. Neat, huh? So, so, so generous of Grandma Harskamp to get one for all the grand-daughters. Very special! We are so thankful and can't wait to get some more pics of her at (and after) the big event. God is good!

This was the closest I got to getting her smile...what a cutie!

This picture could be labeled in many ways..."Picture perfect" OR "I wouldn't think of making a mess while in this dress" OR "If I pose, will she leave?" You decide but it is really cute!

OK OK OK OK OK! I get the point...she had had enough and I thought...Hmmmmm...maybe just one more picture? Why not? Naughty mommy took the picture and then had 3 other girls running to save their baby sister and scold their mother. Sorry! Someday you all will thank me when we have all these great pics to look at, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment