

According to the little conductor with his conductor cap, we just had to ride the train while at the Omaha Zoo this past month. We all agreed! (Isn't JC too cute?!) We spend three nights in Omaha, NE wrapping up our midwest vacation last month. I did not get as many pics as I would have liked but I wore Reese in the baby bjorn carrier and had my hands kinda full. I also figured that Mom would take a bunch and I could some copies thanks to shutterfly. :)

A "not so good" picture due to being indoors but you can see Aunt Dana, B, Dayle and Lauren checking out the gorillas. JC is probably running around the corner already. He sure kept us hoppin!

Once we left the zoo parking lot, Jaron fell asleep and kept sleeping at the hotel until we woke him up for supper and swimming a few hours later. He put a lot of miles on that day and was one tired little boy...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment