Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Candid kind of year...

As I have look back on 2012, we spent a lot of time in the car trying to keep up with our kids' hectic schedules. However, I was pleased that I had a bunch of "complete" family pictures to pick from for my Christmas card...not just a few shots of my vehicle's dashboard! haha The original plan for Christmas Card 2012 was to take a picture with matching outfits (or at least blending outfits), to set up a spot and get THAT PERFECT ONE but it did not happen this year. So it was a candid kind of year...
A quick day trip to the Omaha zoo with no soccer games to sneak out for...awesome weather and a yummy picnic lunch too!
Another picture at the Zoo by the rocks that signify we are half done with our 4 hour hike around the zoo...and it is time for popcorn!
A very tired and very happy (to be done) picture after Brooke and Lauren completed their running at the State Cross Country meet in October. Both girls ran well and were thrilled to have "survived" another year of Cross Country...so awesome to watch them run together!
Brooke's induction into the National Honor Society...and she looked cute too! We went out to eat at Minerva's with all four Grandparents after the ceremony. It was an amazing evening with many memories made.
Lauren's graduation from 8th grade & the dress was just what she wanted. Shoes had to be shipped to the house because "you just have to have the perfect shoes!" Brooke barely made the event as she was at soccer practice...notice the socks. lol
Showing off our NEON YELLOW for those Heelan Crusaders! Those shirts glow in the dark...literally! Brooke ran a few races at the State Track Meet in May. I just hope next year Reese will fit into the smallest size so we can all match. So, enjoy all the candids from the Bleeker's 2012 in-review...I can honestly say it was fun to look back for these pictures but next year I WILL GET THE PICTURE THAT I PLANNED TO GET THIS YEAR! Scouts honor...just need an open day. Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year too! With love from the Bleeker's...

No comments: