Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Next year...coach pictch!
Just a "few" pics of my boy playing baseball. Sure is fun to take pictures when the model is just so darn cute! JC lives, breathes and dreams baseball! With any spare time he is asking to watch MLB on TV. Then he will sit the whole game with each batter's count on his fingers. Never get enough...
He is so aggressive on the field and will come up throwin' from any position. Throwing from his knee was a very common occurance.
Jaron always has quite a following to his games. Check out this crowd!
Dreamin' of the fence as he takes some warm up swings...I am sure of it!
Check out his head. Focused on the point of contact...awesome!
Pretty sure there is no leading off in Tball but no one ever told him any different and, after all, this is his game. Right?
End of the season medal...he was so proud! We were too. He got a lot of compliments on the aggressive baseball player that he was. After all, many of the players were playing in the dirt or had their glove on the wrong hand. lol I was constantly humbled as he waited his turn in line, listened to the coaches & let other kids be the "last batter". The last thing he said to me was, "Mom, next year I am gonna need some batting gloves." (I can't wait to go buy them!) Congrats JC on a great Tball season! Here's to new batting gloves...and sweet dreams!