It turned out absolutely perfect and only took 5 hours to make! And I can say that because Dad made it. I "helped" by punching out & sanding 30 discs...and getting a blister on my hand. It was a really fun day working in Dad's shop with him. I need to think of something else that "we" can make together. Any ideas?
So here are a few pics from the other night when the kids had already bathed and were looking for something to do. Not sure where the older girls were but you can see it is a game for all ages. In fact, I think Reese did win this night!
As you can see in this picture, Jaron takes this game very serious. Notice the notebook and pencil! Actually, he takes all games very serious. We are finding a very competitive young man emerging from this little boy. (Takes after his Father...lol)
Complete concentration...the room is silent as he attempts to focus and to score. Therefore little sister Reese seizes the opportunity to smile for the camera...love it!
If anything this game has got to help hon his addition skills, right?
And just in case you were wondering, we had to play two rounds because his little sister is NOT allowed to be the only winner. The Shula board is loved by everyone in the house. I hope to make many family memories playing it. Hopefully they are good and positive family memories...lol
No comments:
Post a Comment