You may be thinking..."she is amazing!" Or..."she is so organized!" Or even..."she is a super-stud!" (LOL!) But really it all boils down to two things...no soccer and XC practice this week AND shutterfly.com had 25% off Christmas cards as well as free shipping and handling until November 3. (I am 100% Dutch, after all!)
So yes...I am done but I also saved a little over $75 which makes Doc happy...I think? Regardless, I wanted you all to see how the kids did by posting some of the outtakes (before editing) that will not be making the card this year. Notice that it not always the "little ones" that are the problem. I also want to add that I only took 150 (or so) pictures in 2 hours with 2 locations. So thankful for digital cameras!
"Even though that excavator is dumping tons of cement in a dump truck please look at me Reese!"
Not bad but not "THE" one...
Jaron with a manly stance...?
Lauren pondering why we are standing in the cold and she didn't get a sweater or coat.
Pretty sure that Reese is jumping for joy as she is so happy to be taking pictures!
Family love!!?
Silly faces...take 34...
Silly faces...take 35...
I think Jaron's face is frozen...bring on the heater in the car!
Not bad but getting dark...isn't it only 5:00?
"I know we are in a deserted area but that man walking over there is not where your eyes should be. Focus kids...only 100 more pictures to go!"
Jaron's back to cheezy-frozen-smile boy and my left eye hurts from winking at this point. Plus, the slanted railroad tiles makes my neck hurt when I look at them...
Heading home...needless to say, I did get the few pics I needed for the Christmas card and can't wait to post the finished product! But you will have to wait until December...all I know is that I can check that off my list. Guess that means my bathrooms are next...ugh
No comments:
Post a Comment