
Justine Duyst flew out this past Monday from CA to IOWA and made B's month. They hung out, stayed up late, road bikes all over Sergeant Bluff (this took all of 10 minutes...ha), went to the movies, covered the mall, stayed up later, and made an outing with all of us to the Lewis and Clark center. Above they are in front of my newly painted door...what do you think? I LUV LUV LUV it!

Outside the center with Sergeant Lewis, Sergeant Clark and Seeman the dog

Reese saying "Hi!" or Reese saying "Keep the sun out of my eyes!" You decide...It was upper 80's and pretty humid...the AC inside the buildings felt awesome!

Notice new necklaces bought at the mall...friendship safety pins! I think I had the exact same necklace in jr high too. Funky retro!

Out of order (should be last) but too good to delete. The whole crew climbed up so Reese thought she could climb up too. Cute pic!

My captain boy who loved the big boat. He loves all boats! I love his blue eyes!

Lauren pulling the horn with two little eyes carefully watching. Reese doesn't miss a thing! Especially when her big sis Lauren is around!

Dayle driving the boat...scary but so cute!

The twins...yet again, another picture of Lauren and Reese. How cute!
Thanks to the Duyst family for sharing Justine. I think she had a great time and we enjoyed her immensely. She even helped with the little ones which may help her as she babysits in the future. Now B counts down the days until she can see her CVC friends again...maybe next May? A very good possibility I'd say...but time will tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment