And here they are...just so you know Reese was tied into her highchair eating pancakes while we took pics. Immediately after this shot was taken, we cleaned up the babe and headed to school. I dropped the middle school students off (wow! that sounds weird!) and drove to the elementary campus with Dayle. JC and Reese jumped into the stroller and we took a few more pics of Dayle and her classroom. Sure hope they had a great day! The house was really quiet and I seem to be runnin' out of energy from my early morning rise. I am thinkin' a batch of chocolate chip cookies sounds good! The kids will like them too! lol
Thursday, August 20, 2009
First Day of School
And here they are...just so you know Reese was tied into her highchair eating pancakes while we took pics. Immediately after this shot was taken, we cleaned up the babe and headed to school. I dropped the middle school students off (wow! that sounds weird!) and drove to the elementary campus with Dayle. JC and Reese jumped into the stroller and we took a few more pics of Dayle and her classroom. Sure hope they had a great day! The house was really quiet and I seem to be runnin' out of energy from my early morning rise. I am thinkin' a batch of chocolate chip cookies sounds good! The kids will like them too! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment