Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Flat Stanley comes to town

Once again...out of order as I wanted this picture last...when will I figure it out? Does anyone know how to do it right? I welcome the advice! This is a pic of us at the circus...more details below in the right order...grrrrrrrrr
Flat Stanley (thanks to the Collin's family) came to visit Sergeant Bluff, Ia this month. We decided to take him to the Sergeant Floyd Monument and the Missouri River. Here is Dayle hangin' out with Stanley himself.
Here Stanley thought he wanted to measure up to the monument...silly Stanley!
Dayle and Stanley by the Missouri River. But then they both got hungry!
So we headed to the circus...gotta love the circus!
Stanley's favorite was the elephants. He did not like the large yellow snake nor the prancing ponies. But the clowns were really funny!
Something you don't see every day...not sure I could even do this!
The crew after the circus was over. JC seems to be saying, "My belly hurts from all those hot dogs, cotton candy, peanuts, popcorn, and slushies"...hmmmmmm It totally could be true!


That Stanley had a great time today as he visited the Sergeant Floyd monument and got to go to the circus too. Tomorrow he heads to the Dominican Republic for a little R & R. I will keep you posted on his adventures there. It was a fun night with the kids as Reese got to bond with Grandma H and Daddy. Tomorrow is her true birthday...my baby turns one! It has been quite a year with many changes. Seems to have flown by...I will post more on Flat Stanley next weekend. As for now, adios!

No comments: