Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Projects completed!

Dayle's side of the room is the blue one. I did make her bed this morning as that is never a favorite thing on her chore chart. She does like to arrange the pillows however! The black framed picture is from her classmates at CVC (look middle of the photo by the lamp) and her 4 Pottery barn tiles are on the opposite wall by the foot of her bed.
Lauren's side of the room...and her favorite color is lime green. YIKES! I need my sunglasses. The very cool tiles make personalizing a kids' room great and easy! The rest (all the bedding and stickers) is from JCP. Both quilts are reversible...more options for those ever changing tastes...perfect for girls! I'd say it looks pretty cool.

Together and ready to be slept in...these two girls do need more floor space (to play WEBKINZ, what else?) so we are on the hunt for the perfectly colored, perfectly designed bunk beds or lofts. Time will tell...so will the pocketbook. But for now, pretty cool, if I say so myself! Glad to be done...now on to the kitchen before we need to head outside to the landscaping that needs work! It is never ending...(I love it!)
Here is Brooke's completed room. We have a little touching up with the white but for the most part it is done. I'd say the Cyclones are well represented and her fav soccer team Manchester United as well. She loves red!
Just don't open the closet door but otherwise pretty neat! Having her own room has kept B a lot neater. Who would have thought? Brooke also rolled this entire room. I did all the edges but she rolled each color two coats and we didn't lay down a drop cloth AT ALL! Makes me proud! I love to paint!
Last thing is to find THE PERFECT bedspread. This one is a good stand-in until we find it. When you have something special in mind, it is really really really hard to find it. So it goes!
My partner in crime! JC with a new haircut and never far away from me when the tools are out!

No comments: