Monday, December 8, 2008

Saying goodbye...












We headed to Pismo yesterday for some last moments at the beach. Everyone had a lot of fun digging in the sand and stepping into the cold water but the real reason for the 2 1/2 hour trip (one way) was our family picture on Shell Beach. I have always wanted a professional picture of our completed family and thought the sandy California beach was a great place to start. We wore dark denim jeans and white tops with no shoes. Our photographer was very pleased and I think we may have some tough decisions next week when we place our order. The pics above are us hanging out before the session. Needless to say, they are totally out of order and Dayle ended up getting completely soaked. Reese ate one handful of sand before quiting that habit and JC never touch the water. He is such a sand-man. It was a great Sunday afternoon project...btw, the candid pics of my fab five are not included as I may need to use them for our New Year's card. There is no way we will have Christmas cards this year...in fact, I may need to change that New Year's card to a Valentine's card. Time will tell...

No comments: