Monday, September 6, 2010

Puppy update!

We had to post more pics because the pups are upright and trying to walk! Yippee!!?
Now that their eyes are open, they are more curious than ever. It is so fun to walk past the tub and see a puppy trying to peak out at what is going on in this big world.
This one is the female we are keeping. (She is the last to have her pink nose still.)
We have named her "Avila" after Avila Beach. You know....Cali is named after California and since this pup is from "California" she had to be named after a beach. The other names are:
Venice (no color)
Balboa (blue)
Monica (green)
Pismo (black)
Cisco (red)
Fletcher (purple)
Cruz (orange)
Balboa on the move!
As you can tell, things are getting a little crazy and congested. We are brainstorming for the next location for the pups as they are in the house right now. I am thinking the garage would be just fine!
How cute! Don't you wonder how well they can actually see? I do! This one is Cisco.
I had to end this post with pics of Reese in her (and my) last baby gift. This dress was from Greg's Aunt Lila Van Ravenswaay when Reese was born. She wore it a lot this summer. It is a seersucker dress that I have since purchased a lime green sweater to go with so she can wear it this fall too.
My little model! She just loves the camera. (And I think it loves her too!!)
Anyway, hope you enjoyed the puppy pics. There are still 4 available...anyone interested? How can you not be!!!? lol

No comments: