
WARNING!
BEWARE!
Be prepared to fall in love!!! PUPPY LOVE!!!
It has been almost 48 hours since the last pup was born and so it was time to get all those puppies in their first photo shoot. Ready or not?

Even active in their sleep, these 2 ladies and 6 gentlemen are hard to photograph. They are always movin! Good thing for digital cameras and cropping!

Adorable, huh? Cali is such a great mom. We are so proud! This pup was VERY comfortable resting by Momma's foot while the rest nursed. You can even still see the remainder of her umbilical cord.

LUNCH TIME!!! This seems to be the most popular thing to do! lol I didn't realize how often the pups would nurse. I guess I thought they would sleep a little more. Let me tell you...I have learned a lot! Thanks to my awesome hubby who taught (and is teaching) me what to do as well as not telling nor showing me the yucky stuff. The kids and I are lovin' this! Thanks Doc!

A great candid of Cali with, what else, a pup lookin' for some room to nurse. After this shot, I promptly moved this pup to the correct side of Cali...aka where the good stuff is!!!

A few shots that I plan to re-take over the next weeks. You will be able to see them grow before your eyes too. They have filled out so much since their birth. Everybody now...aaaaawwwwww


I took this shot to show you all how we are keeping them straight. If you click on the picture to make it larger, you will see PINK toenails. Each pup has different colored toenails on their 4 paws so we can weigh and watch and determine that they are all thriving. The kids loved helping do this! Plus it just looks cute! ((And so you know, pink is the pup we are keeping! Yay))


Proud and protective Momma...she will growl if strangers come near. It is so wonderful to watch her protective nature come out. She looks great and we are so proud of her! ((Did I mention that already? lol))

Doc and Telly's CALIfornia...a close up before we go. Congrats to Cali! If you have any name ideas for our new female pup, we would love to hear them. Stay tuned for more pics! Trust me. There will be more...lots more with a Christmas card to follow. Are you kidding? With 5 kids and 8 puppies, this is going to be the BEST Christmas card yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment