
Here is Reese making sure that the Doctor checks her out REAL good and REAL loud! Boy this little lady (who is really pretty easy going) has got a set of lungs on her! She was not too interested in cooperating quietly at Dr. McNinch's office today. We did find out she was lookin' great! She is such a trouper. 5 immunizations and a few drops of Tylonel later, she slept the day away...

...and then she woke up! Probably because I was taking pictures of her...how could I resist! She sucked her thumb most of the afternoon while she slept. The thumb sucking is a new development!? I think we will push the pacifier a little harder and not encourage this new habit.

This snapshot is of Jaron and Reese before bedtime this past weekend. Doc and Reese lay on the floor after bath to have some bonding time. JC has caught on to this ritual and is caught here trying to be included. He is never far from Doc and usually a little green with envy when Reese is around. He is will someday share "his" Daddy a little better....lol
No comments:
Post a Comment